Christmas Countdown

søndag 29. mai 2011

Violet Christmascard

This christmascard is made after the latest sketch at Sketch N Stash challenge.
The image is an old Magnoliastamp, I think she is really cute, but I always seem to pick other before her...
Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge is Dry Embossing Background, as you can see I've embossed the panels behind Tilda (using a cuttlebug embossingfolder), the panels are sewn around the edges.
The snowflakes are made with a (broken) Martha Stewart punch and the smaller are made with a tiny punch I received with a magazine - I'm surprised everytime I use it how well it works... :)
I've painted the snowflakes with Glimmerglam Glitterpaint (Tattered Angels), and put some beads on the large ones (and some beads "randomly" around).
"Snowflakes" is also the challenge at Christmas Card Challenge, so I'll enter there too.
Why did I choose to make a violet christmascard (besides the fact that it is a lovely colour) - the challenge at The ABC Challenge "V is for Violet" :D


4 kommentarer:

  1. fabulous card and such a pretty colour:)

    Thank you for joining us at SnS

    JJ
    xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Åååh, vilket sött julkort! Underbara lila toner! Tack för att du är med oss i The ABC Challenge denna vecka! Kram/Sari

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorge card, and love the image.Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch n Stash this week. hugs J x

    SvarSlett
  4. I believe that a foreclosure can have a important effect on the debtor's life. Foreclosures can have a 7 to 10 years negative effect on a debtor's credit report. Any borrower who has applied for a home loan or any kind of loans for instance, knows that the actual worse credit rating is, the more difficult it is to get a decent loan. In addition, it can affect any borrower's capability to find a decent place to lease or rent, if that becomes the alternative real estate solution. Good blog post.

    SvarSlett