Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 15. november 2011

Small Mailbox in Red and White

Yesterday I made another mailbox, this time a smaller one, in brighter, more "christmaslike" colours.
It's been quite some time since I used an Edwinstamp, so I found two of my "ChristmasEdwins", and "christmasdressed" them - coloured with ProMarkers (of course).
I used a DP from Magnolia (So Jolly). Because the paper has a waxsealprint, I made a waxseal to decorate the box with, as well. I also tied a ribbon with two bells on around a cinnamonstick - decorative and it gives a wonderful smell :)
I used dies from MarianneDesign and Spellbinders and a Martha Stewart Borderpunch - I'm sure you can see where...
On one side of it I put a paperbag with a tag inside. On the tag I stamped a little greeting, and there's place to write either a personal message or "to... - from...", if it's used as a giftbox.
The giftboxaspect is the mainreason (plus that it is decorative) why I put on the ribbon/bow on the toplid - it doesn't show very well in the pictures but there's two ribbonends hanging down, that can be fastened to the box, to close it.

Now; I'll put my mailbox in these challenges, and hope both they and you will like it:

TOMIC #24 - Use a paperbag on your project and get inspired by the photograph
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Christmas
CSAYL - Never seen ink (it's the 1. time I use Edwin with christmasgift, though he's old...)
Scrapperiket #39 - Bretteteknikk (Foldingtechnique)


7 kommentarer:

  1. So beautiful and creative Lisbeth and I love how you incorporated the paper bag, such a great idea. I love your colouring and design of the mail box, it's perfect for a Christmas gift. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week, Chris and the TOMIC Team. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. So beautiful! This mail box is a gift itself :o)

    SvarSlett
  3. Hærlighet!!!
    Kor stilig ;0)

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig postkasse.

    Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår.

    Wenche, Scrapperiket.

    SvarSlett