Christmas Countdown

mandag 30. mai 2011

Shabby chic Confirmationcard for a girl

After making so many boyscards, I felt I needed to make a girly card, overloaded with all that lovely, sweet, pinkish, girly stuff - had to control myself a bit to not overdo it, but, Oh - did I have a good time making this one - LOL
All edges are distressed, some torn a little bit first, the flowers are painted in glitter (I had to put a little glitter on the flowers on the image, as well...)
I made a tag to put inside the card, one side with a sentiment (or poem) stamped upon), the other side I left more "clean" to write a personal greeting on.

I'll enter these challenges with my card:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Dry embossed background
Wild Orchid Challenge - Embossed Layers
I Love ProMarkers - Pearls
Paper Romance Challenges - Distressing
Nordsalten-hobbyklubb - Perler
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes


Materials used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DPs: Pion Design, 3ndy papir
Stamps: Image - Magnolia, Text - Storyteller, Kort og Godt
Colouring: ProMarkers
Dies: Nellie's Multiframe's (MFD 020), Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Embossing: Cuttlebug embossingfolder "Script"
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, DistressInk OldPaper, Colorbox (several colours for the embossed paper)
Other: Paperdoily, Lace (Panduro), Flowers (Prima), Halfbeads, Glimmerglam Glitterpaint (Tattered Angels), Crystal Glitter (Stampendous), Brads, Ribbon

4 kommentarer:

  1. Å - dette var lekkert! Nydelige farger og lekre blomster. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos NordSalten Hobbyklubb.

    -Wenche

    SvarSlett
  2. This is gorgeous, most definitely girly, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful. I love all your flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    SvarSlett
  4. One other thing I would like to express is that rather than trying to suit all your online degree programs on days and nights that you finish work (since most people are tired when they get home), try to obtain most of your instructional classes on the saturdays and sundays and only one or two courses on weekdays, even if it means a little time off your weekend. This is really good because on the saturdays and sundays, you will be more rested as well as concentrated on school work. Thanks for the different ideas I have discovered from your weblog.

    SvarSlett