Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 17. august 2010

Bursdagskort - Birthdaycard

With this card I'd like to play along with:
Just Magnolia (Sketch)
and
Wild Orchid Crafts (One for the girls)

"Close up"

Material list:
Bassill cardstock
Designpaper: Panduro and one I can't remember where came from
Stamps: Magnolia and Kort & Godt (text)
Lace Organza- and zigzagribbon
Flower, leaves and rosebuds: "old and unknown"
MS border punch
From Tildas hand up to he kite I've sewn a black thread, and around the panels I've drawn faux stitches.
The Magnoliastamp I've coloured with ProMarkers:
Ivory, Satin, Dusky pink, Blush, Vanilla, Tan, Tea green, Henna, Sandstone, Cinnamon and
Ice grey1

6 kommentarer:

  1. Herlig kort:) Jeg er veldig glad i rosa kort,så dette falt jo i smak hos meg:) Nydelig hvit blonde du har brukt♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempeflott kort i lekre farger, og nydelige detaljer! Takk for at du deltar hos WOC denne gangen - lykke til!
    Go'klem

    SvarSlett
  3. Your image and papers are so lovely. Love the kite!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week.

    Hugs, Mindy

    PS. I have some candy over on my blog, hope you come check it out!

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!

    Hugs, Mindy

    SvarSlett
  5. Ser jeg har litt igjen før jeg kan fargelegge som deg. Hvor mange tusjer har du?

    SvarSlett
  6. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.

    SvarSlett